Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join the Premier League giants after suffering an injury in 2023
The Gunners are the latest club to express serious interest in signing the 37-year-old Portugal international.
The Gunners are prepared to make a bid for the football legend Cristiano Ronaldo. We Hope Ronaldo Will Be Transferred to Emirates Stadium Very Soon.
Manager Mikel Arteta sees the former Juventus and Real Madrid star as the ideal short-term replacement for Brazil international Gabriel Jesus, who is recovering from knee surgery.
According to Tribal Football, the Gunners are attempting to persuade the football legend to stay in England for the remainder of the season.
But Arsenal, currently leading the Premier League title race, are unwilling to match Al-offer Nassr’s for the Portuguese forward but believes they can get him.
The Saudi Arabians are the only ones who have made an offer for Ronaldo.
They are said to be willing to pay €200 million per season to entice the player to move to the Middle East.
You May Like
- 5 clubs who could sign Joao Felix in 2022-Winter Transfer Update
- Man Utd is interested in a Portuguese youngster Full Back│Winter Transfer Update 2022
- 5 coaches who could replace Fernando Santos as Portugal’s new manager
- Haaland’s father says he may remain at Manchester City for 15 years
- Zinedine Zidane added to Brazil’s managerial shortlist
- Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join the Premier League giants after suffering an injury in 2023