‘Kylian Mbappe doesn’t know enough about football.’ Emi Martinez Says
Mbappe stated in May that European nations are better prepared for the World Cup because they play “high-level matches all the time,” whereas Argentina and Brazil do not.
Martinez was reminded of those comments by a reporter on Saturday, before the World Cup final, and fired back.
“He isn’t well-versed in football. He never toured South America. If you don’t have this experience, it may be best not to discuss it. But it makes no difference.
We have been recognized as a fantastic team “He stated this during a press conference.
Martinez is not the only Argentina player to criticize Mbappe’s remarks. Lautaro Martinez, a striker, claimed that what he said was incorrect and “unfair”, while ex-Brazil coach Tite retorted that Brazil does not have “Azerbaijan to play”.
There is no one here who will give you a break “. Martinez and his teammates will be out to prove to Mbappe that they are better than the French by defeating them in the World Cup final on Sunday.
- Top 10 Fastest Footballer in the World Including Lerato Lamola
- Real Madrid’s Striker Hunt: Kane & Richarlison
- Messi wants to join Barca despite interest from Premier League clubs
- 6 Ways to Watch Serie A live Stream for Free
- Rolando Scores Al Nassr Equalizer Goal ,Talisca Sent Off.
- 5 Best Transfer Deal of January 2023